Meet our Counselor Steve Greenman
Steve Greenman | Thoughtful Experience
Steve is a life long resident of Northern Michigan who has a passion for reading, writing, music and helping others. He specializes in counseling:
- Complex family situations
- Substance abuse
- Addictions including gambling, substance abuse, and pornography
- Marriage and parenting.
Steve’s counseling philosophy is holistic, approaching each issue on its own merit and evaluating influences to help overcome life’s dilemmas.
Here’s a little more about Steve
Steve Greenman, MA, LPC, NCC is a licensed professional counselor (LPC) and joined Mental Wellness Counseling in 2012.
- Bachelors of Arts: Michigan State University (Psychology & American/Russian History)
- State of Michigan teacher certification
- Masters in Arts from Western Michigan University with a focus on Community Counseling
- Certification in substance abuse counseling
- Works with complex family situations
- Youth ages 12+
- Adoption counseling and support
- Adults dealing with transition, anxiety, depression, and relationship issues