Dinner and a Counseling Session?
Yes, you heard it correctly. Sometimes a couple doesn’t need weekly counseling. They need a check in, a tune-up, an oil change. Dinner and a Counseling Session is a way for you to start the conversation about your relationship and how it’s going…and get free dinner. We’ve partnered with one of our favorite restaurants Patisserie Amie/Chez Pères. They have delicious French food. We are starting with only 100 spots to see how it goes. We may expand in the future…but why wait?
We have just launched “Dinner and a Counseling Session.” Here’s how it works:
1. You purchase your Dinner and a Counseling Session Slot, $99.99
2. We’ll email you a checklist of things you may want to talk about. We’ll work with you to set up your date night on a night that works for you.
3. Come in for a counseling session.
4. Walk or drive over to Chez Pères – French Cuisine and use your $50 gift certificate. We are only 2 blocks from one another, why not walk under the stars or as the sun sets? Then continue the conversation, have dinner, and maybe a glass of wine. Why sit through a movie and not talk, when you could make your marriage or relationship better?
View Larger Map
Dinner and a Counseling Session Summary
Dinner and a Counseling Session, $99.99:
- One counseling session
- One $50 gift certificate to Patisserie Amie/Chez Pères
- One awesome evening to make your marriage even better!
Questions, contact us!
Maybe we’re out of the limited supply of Dinner and a Counseling Session and you want to know when we’ll have more. Maybe you want great tips to have a better marriage. Maybe you have a ton of free time and need to read something. Either way, our e-newsletter is here to help you have better relationships: