Dr. Marilyn A. Fitzgerald | Compassionate Guidance
Marilyn focuses on helping families going through divorce, through providing high quality custody evaluations to determine the best interest of the children. Through her custody evaluations, she provides accurate, compassionate, and authoritative evaluations to help families understand how best to help children transition.
As well, Marilyn appreciates working with a diverse group of clients that are experiencing life transitions that may be causing:
- Anxiety, confusion, depression and even frustration and anger.
- She assists in building a path toward change in a way that empowers the client to discover or rediscover their inner strength and ability to grow.
- Marilyn provides a safe, non-judgmental environment that allows the client to explore new avenues of understanding and awareness.
Marilyn also offers in-depth Psychological Evaluations that are often used to gain a deeper understanding of oneself, and in court and child custody evaluations.
Dr. Marilyn Fitzgerald, Ph.D., Limited License Psychologist
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution, Nova Southeastern University
- Master of Arts
- Clinical Psychology, Western Michigan University
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology Major, Grand Valley State University
Marilyn has been a practicing Limited Licensed psychologist in Traverse City for over 30 years. She is passionate about helping others find a path to mental wellness using Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy techniques that can be utilized in many circumstances throughout their lives.
To schedule with Dr. Marilyn Fitzgerald, call 231-714-0282 ext. 0